Tutorial 7: Schemas & client libraries (suggestion)
Idir AIT YAHIA
2018-11-22 18:16:50 UTC
Hello,

in the last section of the official tutorial, it would be nice to notice
that you must install pyyaml which is not installed by default so that the
we can generate the api schema.

else we get error

AttributeError: 'Request' object has no attribute 'accepted_renderer'

Otherwise I thank you for the good job, the tutorials series is very
instructive. they offers an overview of the capabilities of the framework
Zhuangda Zhu